Moreland & Co. are currently recruiting Solicitors/Consultants/Licensed Conveyancers for their growing conveyancing department.
Successful applicants will be able to contribute proactively in upholding and raising the Firm’s profile with existing and new clients. Individuals will be expected to support a high-volume caseload of residential sale and purchase, lease extensions, new build purchases, commercial freehold and leasehold transactions and re-mortgages and acting for lenders.
Successful applicants will take full responsibility for each file from instruction to post-completion.
The successful candidate must have:
- 2 years + PQE in property transactions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to prioritise conflicting case load
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Time-management skills and a flexible approach to work
- The ability to work meticulously and accurately within the Professions Code of Conduct
- Discretion and respect for client confidentiality
- All our staff are expected to be punctual and reliable and with a smart, professional appearance
- Salary will be subject to experience
- Several packages available
If you are interested in applying, please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2023 Moreland & Co. Solicitors - All Rights Reserved.
Moreland & Co. is a trading name of Moreland & Co. Solicitors Limited
Registered in England & Wales. Co No 05777834
Authorised & Regulated By The Solicitors Regulation Authority - SRA No. 441007